- School Premise – main Identification card used in schools. This is the basic use of School ID cards. Most schools require students to wear the ID cards all the time. It also gives students access inside the school, since schools implements no ID, no entry.
- Availing Student discounts in public transportation like buses, trains, etc.
- Proof of identity of Students when travelling (airline, sea ports, etc.)
- Documents authentication at Office of Consular Affairs – Alumni ID or Student ID (1 year upon graduation)
- Philippine Passport Application – For minor applicants, School ID OR Certificate of Enrolment with photo of minor and dry seal of school may be presented.
- Postal ID – School ID can also be used for those that have no Birth Certificate, UMID Card, Driver’s License or Passport may submit it together with 1 more document, at least one of which should bear the applicant’s photo and signature. (See reference)
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance – School ID with the registration form
- Bank Account Application:
a. Metrobank – Photo-bearing School ID duly signed by the principal or head of school within the current school year of application, for Filipinos under 18 years old.
b. Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC)
c. Maybank – (see reference)
d. Philippine National Bank (PNB) – Accepted ID for MyFirst Savings account. (see reference)
e. United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB) – School ID duly signed by Principal or head of School (see reference )
f. Union Bank of the Philippines – Presentation of the original is required, together with original registration of the student for the present school semester/year and birth certificate.
g. Security Bank
h. Land Bank of the Philippines.
i. BDO – for students below voting age.
10. Social Security System – accepted as secondary ID
11. Remittance Claiming and Sending
a. Villarica – Clear photocopy of photo-bearing school ID duly signed by the principal or head of the school
b. MLhuillier – for Kwarta Padala. Need School enrollment card or official receipt. Also if minor, need to be accompanied by guardian with valid id.
c. Cebuana Lhuillier – School ID signed by the school principal or head of the educational institution