What is the OWWA OFW eCard?
OWWA e-CARD is one of the latest government issued identification card. Overseas Workers Welfare Administration or OWWA now have its own ID card for its OFW members.
What is OWWA eCard For?
As an OFW, you may present the latest OWWA ecard to avail OWWA services. The card can be presented to Bureau of Immigration or BOI, Philippine embassies or consulates in their respective countries of employment, OWWA Regional Welfare Office, Philippine Overseas Labor Office or POLO, and the DFA or Department of Foreign Affairs.
How to Get OWWA eCard ID?
- To apply for OWWA eCard ID, open your browser and navigate to OWWA OFW e-CARD Application Form.
- You will see the OFW eCard ID application form. Fill up all required information and details.
- Choose from the list of nearest OWWA Regional Welfare Office which you will get your government issued OWWA e-Card.
- You will get a confirmation message after completing steps 1 to 4. Save you tracking number for future reference and follow up.
- The OWWA ID car for OFWs can be claimed personally at the OWWA Regional Welfare Office selected during application.