Implementation on the Use of CSC Eligibility Card will be discussed in this article of https://IDPhilippines.com. Before 2015, there are no way to get a civil service ID. Civil Service ID are now made available for CSC exam takers in 2015, according to the announcement from Philippine Information Agency and Civil Service commission itself. According to the Civil Service Commission Resolution No. 1701012 dated June 16, 2017, the Commission will start to use of the CSC Eligibility Card. Before, the Certificate of Eligibility in security paper is used. Now, it will only issue CSC Eligibility card for an application fee of Php 200.00.
How to get CSC Eligibility Card / Civil Service ID?
The CSC Eligibility Card or Civil Service ID serves as official proof issued to passers of all Civil Service examinations , taken through the pen and paper test (PPT) and the CSC Computerised Examination (CSC COMEX) , resulting in the conferment of Civil Service eligibility, as follows.
- Career Service professional eligibility
- Career Service Sub-professional eligibility
- Fire Officer eligibility
- Penology Officer eligibility
- Career Foreign Service Officer eligibility
- Meat Inspector eligibility
The use of the CSC Eligibility Card or Civil Service ID shall also apply to eligibilities granted under special laws and CSC Issuances , as follows .
– Honor Graduate eligibility
– Scientific and Technological Specialist eligibility
– Electronic Data Processing Specialist eligibility
– Sanggunian Member Second Level eligibility
– Foreign Honor Graduate eligibility
– Sanggunian Member First Level eligibility
– Barangay Official eligibility
– Barangay Health Worker eligibility
– Barangay Nutrition Scholar eligibility
– Veteran Preference Rating eligibility
– Skills eligibility (Category II pursuant to CSC MC No. 11, s 1996 as amended by CSC MC No 10, s 2013)
The CSC eligibility Card shall also apply to the following:
- Passers of other civil service examinations to be developed and administered in the future resulting in the conferment of civil service eligibility .
- Grantees of civil service eligibilities under special laws and CSC issuances to be considered and implemented in the future.
Printing of the CSC Eligibility Card shall initially cover passers of civil service eligibility examinations . both through PPT and CSC COMEX , starting with the May 3, 2015 Career Service Examination- PPT. For passers of eligibility examinations conducted before May 3, 2015, a separate advisory on when they can avail of the card. on voluntary basis. shall be issued later on.
Guidelines and Procedures for CSC Eligibility Card Issuance
The CSC shall issue an advisory on the availability of the CSC Eligibility Card. The advisory shall be posted on the CSC website as well as on individual websites of the CSC Regional/Field Offices, as applicable. Other means of information dissemination , as appropriate , shall also be employed.
How to Claim CSC Eligibility Card
The eligible shall be required to appear in person at the CSC Central Office (CO) or the CSC Regional Office (RO) concerned in claiming the card. Representatives shall not be allowed to claim the card on behalf of the eligible
In claiming the card, the eligible shall present the following : Driver’s License, Passport, PRC License, SSS ID, GSIS (UMID) ID, Voter’s ID, BIR TIN ID, PhilHealth ID (must, at the least. contain the holder’s name. clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number), Company/Office lD, School ID (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester), Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture), Postal ID, Barangay ID, NBI Clearance, Examination application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt.
Additional requirements may be asked as deemed necessary by the CSC regional or field office.
How much is the CSC Eligibility Card Fee?
The eligible availing of the CSC Eigibility Card shall pay a card processing fee amounting to PhP200.00
Where to claim the CSC Eligibility Card?
For eligibility examinations conducted through PPT, the CSC Regional office with jurisdiction over the testing center where the eligible took the examination shall have the authority to release the CSC Eligibility Card.
For eligibility examinations conducted through CSC COMEX, the CSC CO (for COMEX held at CSC CO) or the CSC Regional Office shall have the authority to release the CSC Eligibility Card to the eligible.
For eligibility granted under special laws and CSC issuances, the authority to release the CSC Eligibility Card shall be based on the Jurisdiction of the CSC Regional Office, as follows:
- Over the university or college from which an applicant has graduated (for Honor Graduate El1g1b1l1ty)
- Over the Barangay where an applicant has rendered services (for Barangay Offlc1al, Barangay Health Worker , and Barangay Nutrition Scholar eligibilities)
- Over the agency where an applicant has completed one year of very satisfactory actual work performance under temporary status of appointment (for skills eligibilities)
- Over the city, mun1c1pal1ty , or province where an applicant has rendered services as member of the Sangguniang Panlungsod/Bayan/Panlalaw1gan (for Sanggunian Member Ellg1b1l1ty)
- Over the place where an applicant 1s currently based in the Philippines, or the CSC RO of choice for an applicant who 1s based abroad (for Foreign Honor Graduate Elig1b1lity)
Claiming of CSC Eligibility Card at Conduit CSC Regional Office or Field Office (FO)
In case of eligibles who are based in far-off location within the region, or have moved to or are based in another region they may personally appear and claim their CSC Eligibility Card at the CSC Regional or Field Office nearest their present place of residence or work (Conduit CSC Regional or Field office).
To facilitate the matter, a written request must be sent (through mail courier, fax, or e-mail) to the CSC CO or the authorized CSC RO with jurisdiction over the testing center/venue where they took the examination, to forward their CSC Eligibility Card to the Conduit CSC Regional or Field office where they would like to claim the same.
In coursing the release of the CSC Eligibility card at Conduit CSC Regional or Field office, payment of the card processing fee shall be through Postal Money Order in the name of the authorized CSC Regional Office. For this matter, the eligible should closely coordinate with the authorized CSC Regional Office for specific instructions and procedures.
Validity of the CSC Eligibility Card
The CSC Eligibility Card does not expire, unless revoked as a result of accessory penalty of dismissal from the service for committing administrative offences, or for other reasonable grounds as may be determined by the Commission. Hence, you may not need to pay for another CSC Eligibility card renewals as long as you remain CSC eligible.
How to Replace in Case of Error and Loss?
For Re-printing of card due to correction of personal information (COPI):
There shall be three (3) instances where re-printing of card due to correction of personal information will be allowed:
- Erroneous encoding by the CSC Regional Office regardless of whether or not the eligible has made appropriate corrections on the Examanee Attendance Sheet (EAS), provided, the correction being requested 1s, upon verification, consistent with the eligible’s data appearing on the Application Form. In this instance, the eligible shall no longer be required to pay the fees for COPI and the CSC Eligibility Card,
- Change of name (for female eligibles) resulting from change of civil status from single to married, or vice versa. In this instance, the eligible shall no longer be required to pay the COPI fee However, the eligible shall pay the eligibility card processing fee, and
- Discrepancy/inconsistency with the eligibles data appearing on the Birth Certificate In this instance, the eligible shall be required to pay the fees for both the COPI and the eligibility card
To avail of re-printing of card due to COPI, the eligible should submit a written request to the CSC Regional office concerned (in case of PPT and CSC COMEX held at the Regional Office), or the CSC CO (in case of CSC COMEX held at the CO). Upon verification , the eligible shall be required to fill out necessary form (ex. COPI form), submit necessary documentary requirements , pay the card processing fee (as applicable) and surrender the originally printed eligibility card.
For re-printing due to loss of card:
In case of loss of card, the eligible may apply for another issuance of CSC Eligibility Card. The eligible should submit a written request for replacement of card addressed to the CSC RO concerned (in case of PPT and CSC COMEX held at the RO). or the CSC CO (in case of CSC COMEX held at the CO). attaching the following supporting documents: Original Notarized Affidavit of Loss of Card,Original and photocopy of any of the accepted ID cards (not expired upon submission of the request), and Certification and/or Authentication of Eligibility.
The CSC CO through the Integrated Records Management Office, or the CSC regional office shall administer the certification and/or authentication process for eligibilities resulting from passing the corresponding examinations and for eligibilities granted under special laws and CSC issuances, guided by existing policies on certification and/or authentication of eligibility